- As the most radical change to the Office interface in its history, the Ribbon replaces the traditional menu bar and toolbars and requires a new set of skills for customizing
- Instructions and examples demonstrate how to customize the Ribbon using VBA, XML, Access, Excel, and Word
- Covers the relevant aspects of security, such as trust centers and digital certificates
- Packed with real-world code examples that readers can immediately apply
- Features helpful references
Robert Martin is an Excel MVP and Microsoft Certified Professional. With a background in finance, he has worked as an IT director for an investment bank in the UK, and worked on charitable projects in Africa before turning to authoring on MS Office development.
Ken Puls is an Excel MVP and a Certified Management Accountant in Canada. He works as the Controller of a resort, teaches Excel courses, and has authored all of the articles at the www.excelguru.ca website.
Teresa Hennig is an Access MVP and president of the Pacific Northwest Access Developer Group and the Seattle Access Group. She is the lead author of the Access VBA Programmer's Reference series and is a lead on three national committees for INETA. Her company, Data Dynamics Northwest, provides data management solutions and consulting services.